Thank You to our sponsors, partners, supporters and over 140 individuals
who attended the conference because of you the conference was another success. Again Thank You!
2012 Demographics and Numbers: 120 surveyed
· 40% male and 60% female
· 70% was African American
· 30% was Non-African American.
· 80% work with African American men and/or their families.
· 86% attended both days of the conference.
· Ramsey, Hennepin, Dakota, Anoka, Olmsted counties were represented. As well as the Public
Defender's Office, Child Protection, MNDOC, MN Dept. Of Health, etc.
Overall Impression: they rated following excellent or very good:
· The Topics: 63%
· Speakers/Presenters: 63%
· Lectures/Breakout Discussions: 75%
· Quality of the conference: 97%
· Registration: 88%
· The Venue: 75%
visionary, need to put it into action, in order to be effective with treating African American men.”
“A very holistic approach to what has happened and what can
be done to correct current historical issues. More time on the topic would be
“I look forward to this conference every year. 2011 was my 1st the impact stayed with me throughout the year. I encouraged all of my coworkers to attend.”
“This conference was great. Thank you.”